- 1) Print the coupon, but do NOT clip it!
- 2) Have a tray, a folder, a drawer, basically anywhere. But designate a space for these coupons for upcoming deals.
- 3) Write the store, the date the deal STARTS and what your final price will be at the top of the page.
- 4) Put the coupons in date order with the newest deals on top.
- 5) Every Sunday and Wednesday (because deals at Walgreens, Target etc start on Sunday and grocery deals start on Wednesday) open your folder and see what you need to go snag.
*Having the final price at the top also helps us know how much we'll be spending at the store.
NEVER, EVER, let a coupon or deal go to waste again!
The coupon shown is for Nutella which will be on sale at Walgreens starting 9/14/14 for $2.99, only $1.99 after coupon which you can print from HERE!